Inspirational motivational quotes can change your mindset about your life. Feeling inspired and motivated can help you push yourself to be better. By studying the inspirational quotes about life from successful people, you are able to better define your own meaning of success.
Don't shortchange yourself, you have the ability to change the world today. Let these uplifting quotes about life give you hope about your future. Whether you are going through hard times, or just need some business motivation, use these motivational quotes to inspire massive positive change in your life. Believing in yourself is the first step towards an exceptional life.
Motivation is the desire to do something in your life. Having the motivation to do something can help you reach big goals and dreams.
Being in a state of inspiration and helps you accomplish any task at hand. Getting yourself to be motivated is the first step.
5 Tricks to Motivate Yourself
1. Surround Yourself With Motivated Individuals
Being in a good community of people will help you become more motivated. Let the enthusiasm of the people around you light up a fire in your heart. Continue to help each other become their best selves.
2. Build Upon Small Wins
Start with small wins. Use the confidence from them to do drive more results. Continue to stretch yourself just a little bit beyond your comfort zone.
3. Build Good Habits
We are all creatures of habit. Set good habits that help you build consistency over a long period of time. If you improve every day, your progress will be unrecognizable over a long period of time.
4. Be Fearless
Fear is a motivation-killer. If you are always anxious or fearful, you will not want to take action on anything. Find challenges that excite you. Use that excitement and passion to build amazing things.
5. Set SMART Goals
Set SMART goals will help you get into the habit of success. Once you've set up solid goals, execute and continue to build upon the foundation.
73 Inspirational Motivational Quotes About Success
1. Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
2. Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
3. Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
4. Will Rogers, Actor
Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
5. Vince Lombardi, NFL Coach
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
6. Steve Jobs, Apple
If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
7. Maya Angelou, American Poet
We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
8. Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker.
If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.
9. Brian Tracy, Canadian-American motivational public speaker
Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would It look like?
10. Thomas A. Edison, American inventor and businessman
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
11. Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.
12. Oscar Wilde, Irish poet
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
13. Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host
I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
14. Albert Einstein, German-born theoretical physicist
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
15. Helen Keller, American educator, advocate for the blind and deaf and co-founder of the ACLU
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
16. Napoleon Hill, American self-help author
The starting point of all achievement is desire.
17. Thomas J. Watson, American businessman
If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
18. Mark Twain, American writer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not the absence of fear.
19. Pablo Picasso, Spanish painter
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
20. Zig Ziglar, American author
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily.
21. Martha Stewart, American retail businesswoman
I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.
22. Hasidic Proverb
The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
23. Ralph Nader, American political activist
The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
24. Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
25. Henry Kravis, American businessman
A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
26. Mark Caine
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
27. Franklin D. Roosevelt, American President
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
28. Don Zimmer, MLB infielder, manager, and coach
What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.
29. Bruce Lee, martial artist and movie star
The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
30. Theodore Roosevelt, American President
Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.
31. Dale Carnegie, American writer
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
32. Robert Kiyosaki, American author
Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
33. C.S. Lewis, British writer
You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
34. Robert Frost, American poet
Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.
35. Confucius, Chinese philosopher
To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.
36. Michael Phelps, Olympian
I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.
37. George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright
Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
38. Michael Jordan, NBA player
You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
39. Michelle Obama, First Lady
One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
40. John C. Maxwell, American author
Success is.. knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential and sowing seeds that benefit others.
41. John R. Wooden, head coach of UCLA basketball
Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
42. Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady of British politics
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
43. Truman Capote, professional writer
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
44. Herman Melville, American novelist
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
45. Booker T. Washington, American educator
You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.
46. Anatole France, French poet
To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
47. George Lorimer, American editor
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
48. Francis Chan, American Protestant author
Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.
49. Jim Ryun, Olympic Runner
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
50. Diane Ackerman, American poet
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
51. Chinese Proverb
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now
52. Babe Ruth, American professional baseball player
It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
53. Arianna Huffinton, Greek-American businesswoman
We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.
54. Neil Gaiman, English author
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
55. Dalai Lama XIV, spiritual leader of the Tibetan people
Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
56. Abraham Lincoln, American President
Whatever you are, be a good one.
57. Paulo Coelho, Brazilian lyricist and novelist
Impossible is just an opinion.
58. Elon Musk, technology entrepreneur
If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.
59. John D. Rockefeller, American entrepreneur
Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
60. Gary Vaynerchuk, Belarusian-American entrepreneur
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
61. Mark Cuban, American entrepreneur
Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.
62. Aristotle, Greek philosopher
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
63. Vincent Van Gogh, Dutch post-impressionist painter
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
64. Simon Sinek, British-born American author
If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
65. Aly Raisman, Olympian
The hard days are what make you stronger.
66. William Shakespeare, playwright
To be or not to be - that is the question.
67. William James, philosopher
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
68. Nelson Mandela, South African revolutionary
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
69. Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor
You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
70. Wayne Dyer, American author
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
71. Mahatma Gandhi, Indian lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
72. Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
73. Warren Buffett, investor
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.